Beta reader requested for Buffy/Smallville (Cloe/Dawn) crossover WIP.

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      Hey everyone,

      I am currently writing a Buffy/Smallville crossover and need some
      beta help. The story is a Cloe/Dawn pairing although it is not short
      of action either and does feature other characters including Buffy
      and most of the main characters from Smallville.

      My main need is for someone to help with the Smallvile end.
      Specifically whether everyone is in character (well excluding the
      part where Cloe's character hooks up with a girl but you know what I
      mean.) and continuity. I have a beta reader already handling the
      Buffy end of that, so while it is great if you are well versed on
      both shows I am mostly interested in the Smallville end for this
      request. You don't even necessarily have to have followed Buffy,
      although I prefer you at least know who Buffy and Dawn are.

      Help with grammar, pacing, etc is a plus. But like I said, I already
      have someone beta reading those things so while two is twice as good
      the main requirements I am looking for is someone who can give
      feedback on the Smallville characters and story elements.

      Obviously the only other requirement is that you don't have a problem
      with fem slash since this is clearly a femslash story. If that freaks
      you out then obviously you wouldn't like beta reading my story.

      Anyone interested can drop me an e-mail at itsmedan1975@...

      Dan