Interested in becoming beta reader

  • aquarian_storm
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
      Hi there! I just signed up because I am interested in becoming a
      Beta Reader for BTVS, Angel, and Harry Potter fanfic. I'm a far
      better editor than I am writer.

      So, how do I start? I only really learned what a Beta reader was a
      short time ago, so I don't know where or how to 'advertise', or sites
      that could give me some good advice.

      Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

      Urban Hermit
    • Lauren Freeman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
        If you would like to beta read some HP fics, I have a couple that I would like an extra pair of eyes for. :)

        Lauren

        Lauren47@...
        http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

        Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!
        http://www.exactsearchbar.com/