Need Beta Readers

  • Lauren Freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      I have two GEN Harry Potter stories that I would like to start
      posting, and I need beta readers for the stories. The first one is
      called:

      Egyptain Knights, I started it before the fifth book came out, but am
      now changing it to fit after the fifth book. The story takes place
      duing the Summer after fifth year when the trio, Ginny and a group of
      well known Slytherins are trapped together trying to solve a mystery
      so that they can go back to there own lives.

      The second story is:

      A Healers Touch, title subject to change. A little odd, Harry and a
      group of of students are getting secret Healer lessons to help in the
      war against Voldemort. I would like to see some action in this one to
      liven it up. I have pranks placed in the story, but it needs
      something more...

      Please e-mail me at: Lauren47@...

      Thank you!
      Lauren
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

      Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!
      http://www.exactsearchbar.com/