Looking for Beta-Readers for a BtVS Season 8 Virtual Series (Next-Tuesday.org) +

  • Faith Bowie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Hey there,

      I should've done this sooner, but time restrictions wouldn't allow me
      to. I'm searching for beta readers for a few fic series - number one
      is Next-Tuesday.org, a virtual season 8 of BtVS that needs people to
      beta read, grammar and spellcheck the "episodes". This is also needed
      for two other virtual series, one is for Angel: The Series the other
      s for a Spike Spin-Off that's called "Forsaken" at the moment. If
      anyone is interested please let me know by sending an email to
      beta@..., please indicate which series you'd like to
      beta for- thanks in advance for your time!