Beta Reader Database

  • Michele Bumbarger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      Terrible subject header, but the best I could do without thinking
      about it for hours upon hours.

      At my website, I am trying to compose a list of individuals willing to
      beta read (in any fandom, you can be specific or general), and was
      wondering if anyone on this list would be interested in being part of
      this 'database' (for lack of a better word). If you are interested,
      please let me know!

    • vez s
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2000
        From: "Michele Bumbarger" <mbumbarg@...>
        To: <Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com>
        Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta Reader Database
        Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:55:58 -0500

        Terrible subject header, but the best I could do without thinking
        about it for hours upon hours.

        At my website, I am trying to compose a list of individuals willing to
        beta read (in any fandom, you can be specific or general), and was
        wondering if anyone on this list would be interested in being part of
        this 'database' (for lack of a better word). If you are interested,
        please let me know!

        sure..i'm willing count me in..
        ********