Re: Promoting another group

  • caffre_19
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
      Seeing as this group does appear to have no list mom, maybe a
      monthly reminder pointing the way to the new group would be a good
      idea. Because new people are going to join this one and eventually
      have the same problem we all had.

      Caroline ~ Signing off :¬)
    • Lillian Luthor
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
        Thanks for the info.  Just signed up.

        Kali <kalerian@...> wrote:

        Kali

        LL

        www.geocities.com/lilliluthor/

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Va. Carper
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
          I signed up too. I beta POTC fiction these days, and
          TV stuff (L&O, Star Trek, etc).
          Virginia
          snork5902g@...