Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Promoting another group

  • caroline CORKEN
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
      Yay!  All I have to do is await approval of my application.  Thanks Kali

      Caroline
      Don't say 'Ka' till you've tried it.~Daniel~The First Ones

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
        Seeing as this group does appear to have no list mom, maybe a
        monthly reminder pointing the way to the new group would be a good
        idea. Because new people are going to join this one and eventually
        have the same problem we all had.

        Caroline ~ Signing off :¬)
      • Lillian Luthor
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
          Thanks for the info.  Just signed up.

          Kali <kalerian@...> wrote:

          Kali

          LL

          www.geocities.com/lilliluthor/

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Va. Carper
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 22, 2003
            I signed up too. I beta POTC fiction these days, and
            TV stuff (L&O, Star Trek, etc).
            Virginia
            snork5902g@...