Re: [Beta_Unlimited] I will give you head while you take a dump

  • Kirk Koll
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2003
      >okay. I have to join in the chorus of those singing enough is
      >enough. How do we get this group moderated and spammers out.

      No kidding. This is pretty absurd.

      Either the list moderator remove the offending people, or it's
      time to create a new list with attentive mods.

      =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
      Kirk S. Koll
      pridian@...
      =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
      "Examine what is said,
      not him who speaks."
      -- Arab Proverb
    • Marta
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 22, 2003
        --- Lillian Luthor <lilliluthor@...> wrote:
        > okay. I have to join in the chorus of those singing
        > enough is enough. How do we get this group
        > moderated and spammers out.

        I agree with you.

        There are basically two methods to getting a group
        moderated when the owner has gone AWOL

        (1) Some how get in touch with the owner. Get him or
        her to give someone else -- like an active member of
        the group -- permission to moderate the group. If they
        need help with them I can (as a group moderator
        myself) tell them how to do this. I'm sure others on
        this list are equally qualified.

        (2) The

        =====
        The Lord of the Rings: A story of jewelry theft and the ensuing hand injuries. (Source unknown)

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • RedYume@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 22, 2003
          I sent a spam violation report to Yahoo. I don't know if anything will be done, but it was worth a try.

          ~Ari
        • Lillian Luthor
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 22, 2003
            We all thank you.

            RedYume@... wrote:
            I sent a spam violation report to Yahoo. I don't know if anything will be done, but it was worth a try.

            ~Ari

            LL

            www.geocities.com/lilliluthor/

            Do you Yahoo!?