I will give you head while you take a dump

  • amy_lar2ckson6
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2003
      I enjoy giving head while my guy is on the toliet
      It really turns me on to see you so relaxed
      You can check out my naked pics and chat with me at

      http://www.altsexfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=YYHO
    • Lillian Luthor
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 22, 2003
        okay.  I have to join in the chorus of those singing enough is enough.  How do we get this group moderated and spammers out.

        amy_lar2ckson6 <amy_lar2ckson6@...> wrote:
        I enjoy giving head while my guy is on the toliet
        It really turns me on to see you so relaxed
        You can check out my naked pics and chat with me at

        http://www.altsexfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=YYHO

        LL

        www.geocities.com/lilliluthor/

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Kirk Koll
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 22, 2003
          >okay. I have to join in the chorus of those singing enough is
          >enough. How do we get this group moderated and spammers out.

          No kidding. This is pretty absurd.

          Either the list moderator remove the offending people, or it's
          time to create a new list with attentive mods.

          =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
          Kirk S. Koll
          pridian@...
          =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
          "Examine what is said,
          not him who speaks."
          -- Arab Proverb
        • Marta
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 22, 2003
            --- Lillian Luthor <lilliluthor@...> wrote:
            > okay. I have to join in the chorus of those singing
            > enough is enough. How do we get this group
            > moderated and spammers out.

            I agree with you.

            There are basically two methods to getting a group
            moderated when the owner has gone AWOL

            (1) Some how get in touch with the owner. Get him or
            her to give someone else -- like an active member of
            the group -- permission to moderate the group. If they
            need help with them I can (as a group moderator
            myself) tell them how to do this. I'm sure others on
            this list are equally qualified.

            (2) The

            =====
            The Lord of the Rings: A story of jewelry theft and the ensuing hand injuries. (Source unknown)

            http://shopping.yahoo.com
          • RedYume@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 22, 2003
              I sent a spam violation report to Yahoo. I don't know if anything will be done, but it was worth a try.

              ~Ari
            • Lillian Luthor