Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Stop wasting money on women

  • caroline CORKEN
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2003

      Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Stop wasting money on women

      >Can anyone please tell me why we are getting this crap? This is the second
      >one of these this week!

      I remember asking, a long time ago if anyone owned or moderated this list.  I got no reply.  I think the owner has left the building.  If so it might take a compete swap over to another, moderated list to sort this out.  Maybe not a bad idea.

      Unless our list mom is about somewhere and would like to sort Howard out?

      Caroline
      Don't say 'Ka' till you've tried it.~Daniel~The First Ones