Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Stop wasting money on women

  • LuckyCharm2410@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2003
      Can anyone please tell me why we are getting this crap? This is the second
      one of these this week!
    • Kali Sandison
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2003
        <<Can anyone please tell me why we are getting this crap?>>

        We are getting this crap because this is an unmoderated list.
        With so many internet services now providing spam blocks of some
        sort or another, the spammers have gone to the groups to spread
        their wares.

        In groups I own or moderate, all new members are put on
        moderated status until such time as we're certain that they
        aren't spammers. However, I recognize that's not feasible for
        every group owner. I only put it out there as a suggestion.

        Respectfully,
        Kali

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • caroline CORKEN
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2003

          Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:57 AM
          Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Stop wasting money on women

          >Can anyone please tell me why we are getting this crap? This is the second
          >one of these this week!

          I remember asking, a long time ago if anyone owned or moderated this list.  I got no reply.  I think the owner has left the building.  If so it might take a compete swap over to another, moderated list to sort this out.  Maybe not a bad idea.

          Unless our list mom is about somewhere and would like to sort Howard out?

          Caroline
          Don't say 'Ka' till you've tried it.~Daniel~The First Ones