Stop wasting money on women

  • howardthefuk1
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2003
      If your spending lots of money on women when you go out and not taking any of them home for fun then your doing the wrong thing. Take our free trial on our adult/dating site with over a million adults looking for no-strings attached sex!

      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • LuckyCharm2410@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2003
        Can anyone please tell me why we are getting this crap? This is the second
        one of these this week!
      • Kali Sandison
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2003
          <<Can anyone please tell me why we are getting this crap?>>

          We are getting this crap because this is an unmoderated list.
          With so many internet services now providing spam blocks of some
          sort or another, the spammers have gone to the groups to spread
          their wares.

          In groups I own or moderate, all new members are put on
          moderated status until such time as we're certain that they
          aren't spammers. However, I recognize that's not feasible for
          every group owner. I only put it out there as a suggestion.

          Respectfully,
          Kali

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
        • caroline CORKEN
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 22, 2003

            Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:57 AM
            Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Stop wasting money on women

            >Can anyone please tell me why we are getting this crap? This is the second
            >one of these this week!

            I remember asking, a long time ago if anyone owned or moderated this list.  I got no reply.  I think the owner has left the building.  If so it might take a compete swap over to another, moderated list to sort this out.  Maybe not a bad idea.

            Unless our list mom is about somewhere and would like to sort Howard out?

            Caroline
            Don't say 'Ka' till you've tried it.~Daniel~The First Ones