beta request

  • Marta
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2003
      I am looking for a beta reader for a short story I've written. It's
      Lord of the Rings-based. Specifically, it's a retelling and
      expansion of the Hobbits' encounter with the Barrow-wight in "Fog on
      the Barrow-downs" ("Fellowship of the Ring"). About twelve pages,
      but that's double-spaced with a lot of poetry.

      I'm looking for a quick turn-around on this because I'd like to get
      it out before Halloween.

      If anyone's interested, let me know.

      Marta