Intro and Beta request :-)

  • Amy Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003

      Name or Alias: Amy Lynn/LdyKiya

      Fav shows: Buffy/Angel, Xena/Herc, Charmed, X-men, Harry Potter, The Sentinel

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, YS McCool, Cindy Combs, Voracity.

      Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Alyssa Malano, Garrett Maggart.

      Webpage address: http://www.brain-insane.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, but up until now only in The Fast and The Furious Fandom.

      Do you beta-read: Yep… She’s one of my favorite writers

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy/Angel, The Sentinel, Grammar and spelling stuff for anything else.

      Just another little ditty I write Slash, I read EVERYTHING. J

      I also need a Beta for my First Fic outside of The Fast and The Furious fandom. It’s a Buffy/Angel/Xena/Herc/Charmed Crossover with spoilers for the final episode of Buffy and the first 2 from Season 5 of angel. Charmed through last season. Its slash but there will be no actual sex scenes. If anyone is interested e-mail me off list and let me know. I can give you more info about it. Even an amusing tale of trying to get a group of sentences translated from English to Greek…

      amy@... and just incase Yahoo truncates that here ya go:

      (amy(at)brain-insane(dot)com)

      Amy's Space

      I do not suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every momment of it!!!