A proper introduction

  • Lillian Luthor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      Thought I take the time to fill out Mystery's intro page and give a proper introduction

      Name or Alias: Lillian
      Fav shows: Smallville, Hack, Boy Meets World, Law and Order (all versions of the show) and an unhealthy obsession with the Lawrence Brothers (hangs her head in shame.P

      Fav writers of fanfiction: AdamLizz, Te, Elrond, Kel, Penemeul, Jen Janet St. Claire and Henry Jones

      Fav actors and actresses: John Glover, Michael Rosenbaum, David Morse, Kevin Bacon

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes.

      Do you beta-read: Only in my mind.
      LL

      Do you Yahoo!?