Intro

  • Lillian
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2003
      Hi,

      I am new to the group and have been writing fanfiction for the last 6
      months. It's been suggested that I get a beta. I mostly write
      Smallville slash fiction. Mainly Lionel/anyone. If anyone is
      interested in looking at some of the stuff I've written, my website
      is attached. I'm looking for someone to not only go over grammar and
      story structure but give me an honest opinion about my work in
      general. Be brutal if you must.
    • Psychi
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2005
        Name or Alias: Psychi/Blackpsychi

        Fav fandoms: Harry Potter, BtVS, Angel, Smallville,
        SG-1

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten,
        rageprufrock, suzvoy, seperis (Jen).

        Fav actors and actresses: Micheal Rosenbaum, Alyson
        Hannigan, John Glover.

        Webpage address: None.

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, and I need a beta
        reader.

        Do you beta-read: Not so far.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: From any book or
        show, etc. that I'm familiar with. I'm not great with
        proper grammar or spelling, but I can help with plot
        and characterization.

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to
        NC-17