Still looking for some fun?

  • howardthefuk1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
      Hopefully you are, because I sure am. I love to meet men online and then meet them at a nearby hotel for some hot one on one action thats more discreet then anything else. Check this site I'm on w/ over a million adults looking for no strings attached sex!

      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • Soawen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
        Would the mod/amin please block this person? This is
        not the first time someone spams the list? Thank you.

        -Soawen

        Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan