Hello

  • demrksmn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2003
      Well, being new here, I guess I have to do the standard introduction.
      One would think somebody would come up with some form or something.
      but probably it is just my lazyess speacking.

      well, I consider myself a somewhat decent writer, well in spanish, in
      engish is a whole different story.

      Well, not that much, I hope.

      I am a bit of an anime nut, and so most of my fics will gravitate
      toward that area. but this is not something exclusive, a I am fond of
      crossovers too.

      right now I am looking for a beta for a X-Com/Evangelion fic I am
      currently writing. only knowledge of evangelion is realy needed, or
      that is my goal.

      well... by now it should be relatively obious that I am not good with
      intros.
      So I'll just end this here.