returning/in desparate need of a beta for mxfic

  • aranygll29
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      Greetings all!

      RL had been busy so I left, but I came back because things change and
      now I have a wee bit more time on my hands that allowed me to work on
      a MutantX fic.

      So this is a plea for a beta reader.

      I need a beta who's acquainted with Mutant X and is great with
      grammar, and flow (plus more). Who has been in the fanfic world for
      years (so she/he can relate to me and I to them). Hint: I remember
      when all of this started....(wee bit scary there).

      I have a fic that I would say leans in more of the adult category,(so
      to speak) and hence you have to let me know your age, and what I
      don't need is someone rewriting my story for me.

      Me, muse gets offended and pops my creative bubble.

      much gratitude and please, oh please if someone could let me know
      real soon, I would appreciate it! thanks!

      aj