Looking for a Beta

  • Drucilla Malfoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      Hello everyone!
      I am looking for a beta for a Harry Potter/Lord of the Rings
      crossover fic. I like to think I have an original take on this
      specific pairing of stories, though I'm sure everyone that's tried
      it has said the same thing. The first two (mostly unedited) chapter
      are posted here: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1377946
      I mostly need someone to go over grammar and flow as well as any
      major loop holes in either universe.
      Thanks
      ~Dru