Hi, New, and Beta Readers

  • charmed1500
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2003
      Hi. My name's Paige. I figured I'd introduce myself. I live in
      Tennessee and my favorite shows are: Buffy, Charmed, A-Team, Miami
      Vice, MacGyver, General Hospital, Nash Bridges, The Pretender,
      Invisible Man, CSI, West Wing, Ed, Law and Order (all 3), Friends,
      Scrubs, Frasier, and Withouth a Trace. I'm loving Las Vegas, The
      Handler, Joan of Arcadia, Lyon's Den, and Miss Match this season. I
      write in most if not all of those established fandoms and will
      probably ask for betas as I go along and finish new fics. And in a
      few weeks I'll probably be adding those other new shows to my list of
      shows. So yeah. I write a lot. Right now I'm actually needing a
      beta for CSI, The Pretender, The A-Team, and General Hospital. If
      you can beta one or more of those I would be eternally greatful.
      Thanks all.

      Paige