Beta for PotC fic?

  • Chrys B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      I'm looking for someone (or several someones, whatever ;) ) to beta a shortish (15 pages) fic I've written based on the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean." It is slash, and it's rated NC-17 for graphic rape. If anyone's interested (and can get it back to me in a timely manner -- aka 2 weeks or less), please drop me a line at chrysanthemum@....

      Thanks! :)

      ~Chrysanthemum~
      http://www15.brinkster.com/fleurdiabolique
      AIM: fleurdiabolique