SPAM and illicit comments

  • Penslayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Is someone monitoring this list? I'm sure that everyone has
      received that sex email, I don't think I'm the only one and
      I haven't seen a comment about it. Was that person taken
      off the list? Have they been warned? Anything?

      Just wondering

      Dedra

      =====
      "I had no idea that children, en masse, could be gracious."
      "Every now and then people surprise you."
      --Buffy and Giles

      "We'll be Friends Forever, won't we Pooh?"
      "Even longer."
      --Pooh and Piglet

      http://shopping.yahoo.com