My Intro

  • Drucilla Malfoy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
      Hi everyone
      I just joined and i thought I should porbably introduce myself

      Name: Drucilla Malfoy

      Fav Shows/Movies: Buffy/Angel, Forever Knight, Farscape, Inu-Yasha,
      Big O, X-Men:evo., X-Men (movie-verse), Lord of the Rings(movie-verse
      and books), Harry Potter (again movie-verse and books)

      Fav actors and actresses: James Marsters, Orlando Bloom, Nigel
      Bennet, Claudia Black, Cate Blanchett

      Do you write fanfiction? Yes, I do.

      Do beta read? Errrr....I haven't much.

      I can read for plot and flow in Forever Knight, Buffy/Angel, LOTR, or
      HP. Don't look to me for grammar of spelling though, I am still
      facing my issues with proper grammar.

      ~Drucilla