Newbie here willing to beta read.

  • vala_chase2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      Name or Alias: Vala
      Fav shows & Movies: Buffy (to bad it's over), Angel, Charmed,
      Smallville, Lord of the Rings,
      Interveiw with the Vampire, and Queen of the Damned etc.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten,Kat,and many, many
      more.

      Fav actors and actresses: Orlando Bloom, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp,
      Robin Williams, Sarah Michelle Gellar, James Marsters and lots more.

      Webpage address: Not completed yet.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, but I haven't posted anything yet.

      Do you beta-read: Yes

      The fanfiction you will beta read: The above mentioned shows, plus
      Sabrina: The Teenage Witch, and most movies with a more supernatural
      theme, also crossovers I love them. Grammar, punctuation,
      characterization, and for Lord of the Rings Elvish translations are
      my stronger points. I'll read any type of fic het/slash
      dark/romantic etc.I do prefer het fic and longer ones when I'm
      reading.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Any rating.