My intro

  • Vivien
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2003
      Hi! Just joined, so here is my intro!

      Name or Alias: Vivien

      Fav shows: Oooo too many to mention - my absolute favs are Star Trek (all
      series), Stargate, Buffy/Angel, Law and Order, MASH, lots and lots of other
      comedies/dramas etc etc.....

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Don't really have any....

      Fav actors and actresses: Sam Waterston, Alan Alda, Colin Cunningham,
      Helen Mirren etc etc

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Not really - dabble occasionally

      Do you beta-read: Yep

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I will read anything, but especially from my
      fav shows. Will also read original fiction.

      Vivien