my intro

  • tanathir_canathel
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
      Hi all! I'm brand new to this list, and I'm excited about being a
      member.

      About myself:

      Name/Alias: Tanathir

      Favorite Shows: The Matrix, X-Men, The Pretender, CSI, Star Wars

      Favorite Writers of Fan Fiction: Anansay, Burked, LSI, Druscilla,
      oqidaun, Earelen

      Favorite Actors and Actresses: Hugo Weaving, William Petersen,
      Michael T. Weiss, Jorja Fox, Dame Judi Dench, Willem Dafoe, Andrea
      Parker, Laurence Fisburne

      Webpage Address:
      http://www.geocities.com/tanathir_canathel/deirtygirls.html

      Do you write fan fiction? Yes.

      Do you beta-read? Sure. Not all that experienced, but I'll give it
      a try.

      The fan fiction you will beta-read: The Pretender, X-Men
      (movieverse, first film only), The Matrix, Star Wars, LOTR movies,
      CSI, Dune, maybe others for grammar and spelling...if you want
      Grammar Agent nit-pickiness. ;)

      The ratings of fan fiction you will beta-read: G to NC-17 but no real
      person fics and reluctant to beta slash

      That's me. Now I'd like to advertise/request a beta reader for my
      fic. It's a Matrix fic, a work-in-progress, rated R, features a lot
      of Agent Smith and an original female character. I would like help
      in revising old chapters, and in polishing chapters yet to be
      uploaded to the web.

      Whew! I hope I did all that with the proper netiquette.

      Thanks in advance to anyone who offers to be my intrepid beta.

      -Tanathir