Original Beta needed

  • Cari
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003
      I need an original beta for an original fic...obvious, huh? Needs to
      be dedicated and...good. Very good with grammar. I have a weird
      dialect thingy going on, so I need someone who can hopefully catch
      some of those mistakes.

      Here's the info:

      Title: Celia (for now)

      Rating: PG-13 (violence, adult situations)

      uncle, finds her parents, goes back home, etc. Too lazy to do a good
      summary, so you have to live with it.

      Satus: In the Process of Writing...but I have 157 pages so far! And a
      lot more coming. I don't get to write often, though, so don't expect
      a chapter a week after the first sixteen are done...

      What I need: Grammar, Plot line solidness, conversation-flowiness,
      and anything else you can think of.

      Extra: MUST BE A COMMITED BETA. I WILL NOT TOLERATE A BETA WHO SAYS
      THEY'LL DO IT AND THEN DOESN'T. PLEASE FEEL COMMITED!

      If you want anything else, ask. Email me at "abinikai@..."
      or...well, I check that one the most. Don't worry about the four
      others.

      PLEASE RESPOND SOON!

      (I beta'd all my story, then lost all the corrections I
      made...needless to say, I'm pretty pissed. No, pissed is an
      understatement. I think my muse is about to rip the disk into
      millions of tiny little pieces.)