Pretender DVD Petition

  • Amal
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2003
      Hey there,
      I'm sure this has been posted B4, but I'm also sure new members have
      joined this group since.....
      If you're just like me and you'd rather have nice DVDs of the
      Pretender than those video tapes that'll never keep their original
      quality..(if it ever were any good...;p)... than you'll sign this
      petition which is sent to the owners of the Pretender.
      It is you duty people!!!! You want it.. Then, DEMAND IT !!!

      http://www.petitiononline.com/pretdvd/petition.html
      It won't take long... not even as long as it took you to read this
      cry for help...
      Luv to all... peace
      amal

      PS: post this message or your own on every Pretender related message
      board you can find...and put a link on your website..
      thanx