A little about myself

  • Chrissy Synth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Name or Alias: Chrissy Synth & Whipblade

      Fav shows: Transformers G1-G2, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Biker
      Mice From Mars, X-Men Evolution, Both X-Men Movies, CowBoys of Moo
      Masa, TNMNT old toons + 3 Movies, Mighty Ducks animated series.
      Stargate Sg1, Startrek next gen, CSI's, LAw and Order's, Motorcross
      racing.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Linda J, DelCreed, Stormkeeper, Fur &
      Fantacy..+ more

      Fav actors and actresses: Hugh Jackmen, Tyler Mane, Richard Dean
      Anderson :P

      Webpage address: http://whipblade.cjb.net

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes I do.

      Do you beta-read: I certanly am willing.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from my list above, I
      am flexable on other genres for plot, flow, grammer, puntuation &
      spelling.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to NC-17 to R or even
      nasty little A's ^_~

      Catchya 'around.

      ~C~