Getting to Know Me

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      Name or Alias: Marta

      Fav shows: Star Trek, but more into movies, especially LotR movies

      Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't really rad enough to know

      Fav actors and actresses: I love Patrick Stewart, Helen Hunt, Estelle
      Getty, and the whole cast of LotR esp. Christopher Lee and Hugo
      Weaving

      Webpage address: http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/martamir/

      Do you write fanfiction?: Putting the finishing touches on my first
      one. I do strictly LotR

      Do you beta-read: I never have but I would love to. I prefer non-slash
      but will do slash if there's a point to the slash (i.e., your whole
      story isn't just an excuse for erotica). I will read self-insertions,
      Mary Sues, and wildly un-canonical works only if there's a good reason
      for the above mentioned things ("Legolas is so hot" is not what I
      would consider a good reason) and I generally don't like pairings for
      characters established by canon to have a relationship with someone
      else (for example Aragorn/anyone but Arwen [after they meet]). But I'm
      really pretty flexible.

      Thanks,

      Marta
    • Chrissy Synth
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
        Name or Alias: Chrissy Synth & Whipblade

        Fav shows: Transformers G1-G2, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Biker
        Mice From Mars, X-Men Evolution, Both X-Men Movies, CowBoys of Moo
        Masa, TNMNT old toons + 3 Movies, Mighty Ducks animated series.
        Stargate Sg1, Startrek next gen, CSI's, LAw and Order's, Motorcross
        racing.

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Linda J, DelCreed, Stormkeeper, Fur &
        Fantacy..+ more

        Fav actors and actresses: Hugh Jackmen, Tyler Mane, Richard Dean
        Anderson :P

        Webpage address: http://whipblade.cjb.net

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes I do.

        Do you beta-read: I certanly am willing.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from my list above, I
        am flexable on other genres for plot, flow, grammer, puntuation &
        spelling.

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to NC-17 to R or even
        nasty little A's ^_~

        Catchya 'around.

        ~C~