Beta desperately needed!

  • Shinigamis Lover
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 11:44 AM
      Hiya,

      I'm looking for someone who can beta for YAOI and SHONEN-AI fics
      under the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom. Either that or point me in the right
      direction to find a good beta.

      Some knowledge of Harry Potter for a crossover fic would be nice as
      well, or someone fluent in the Stargate SG-1 fandom or Gundam Wing.

      I tend to write medium to long chapters, around 3000-7000 words a
      time, so I'm looking for someone who won't be put off by the size.

      Failing that I also have an anime style original continuation fic
      which I feel need quite a bit of polishing, so any help there would
      be greatly appreciated.

      Most of the stuff I write will be of an adult nature, since I lean
      towards angst and adventure. But I also have about three fics
      below/at PG-13.

      Please help!

      Hugs,

      ~Shi-koi~

      ~*~*~
      Read me. ^.^
      http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=356763
      ~*~*~
      http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/src.php?auth=71530
      ~*~*~
      http://www.fictionpress.com/~shikoi
      ~*~*~

      "I'm not defective......just slightly broken." ~Shi-koi~

      "You asked for Heroes, you never said anything about sanity."
      JLA (Justice League of America)