Advice & Information:

  • Rebecca Savage
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      Advice & Information:
      If I am e-published, does any one know exactly the process to go through to get my rights back? Once my contract ends, I basically just tell them I want the rights back, or what? And...any advice on 'if' big houses will look at previously published works that were previously under contract with e-pub...For ex: I am working on a series of six right now, but I have two other trilogies that were/are under contract with an e-publisher but my contract time has expired, so if I brushed those works up, can I submit them to big houses/agents/editors?