I'm a finalist!

  • Rebecca Savage
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
      I'm a finalist!
      OMG OMG OMG!
      See below:
      Dear Rebecca,

      Your manuscript, Guard My Life, is a finalist in the Rose City Romance Writers' Golden Rose Romantic Suspense category. Congratulations!
    • Hana M.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
        Congratulations :D

        With my love,
                               Hana M.

        "A man might be thought wealthy if someone were to draw the story of his deeds, that they may be remembered.Such a man might be thought wealthy indeed."