Contest entries:

  • Rebecca Savage
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2012
      Contest entries:
      So I entered five contests this summer and scores are now coming in;
      I've gotten almost all "A's":)
      90/100 97/100 91/100
      125/145
      135/145
      and so on
      on two entries
      All tell me I have a good voice, good emotion, good description, etc;
      One head judge emailed to tell me I was 'very very very ' close to the top three
      and to make sure I did the changes and kept working on the story;
      So that was cool that she took the time to do that.
      She said lots of good entries, but wanted to make sure I knew comments were made
      and I was 'close to top three';