Beta Needed For A Sentinel Fic

  • caffre_19
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2003
      I'm pretty new to the fandom and was hoping someone could do a spot
      of hand holding for me? Tell me what works and what doesn't through
      the process of my writing it?

      It's a first time/slash/humour fic and will probably be quite long
      when it's finished.

      Any takers?

      Caroline
      caroline@...
    • caffre_19
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2003
        Kimberly has kindly taken me under her wing, so I'm sorted now for a
        beta.

        Take care guys!

        Caroline