New Beta

  • Lilliana
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2003
      Hi. I am new to this group. Here is a little bit of info about me.

      Name: Savannah

      Fav shows: ER, Mutant X, Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel,
      Third Watch, Crossing Jordan.

      Fav actors and actresses: Victor Webster, Victoria Pratt, Noah Wyle,
      Maura Tierney.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, mostly ER and it's not very good.

      Do you beta-read: Yes.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Any kind. I can help with
      spelling, grammar corrections, ideas, or anything else you might need
      help with.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17.

      ~Savannah~