I need a beta for Pirates of the Caribbean Slash

  • sarahsurfshawaii
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2003
      hi everyone i need a beta for pirates of the caribbean slash (m/m)
      and yeah so i need some help if any of you would like to help me out
      i thank you soo much! uh i've currently got a story in progress and i
      stupidly didn't think to get a beta *before* posting four chapters of
      it... and people have been telling me to get a beta and not sell
      myself short... so yes please help! i need a beta for the next
      chapter.. thanks a bunch!

      Sarah
    • mail orange
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2003
        I don't beta but I would love to read it. Where did you post it?

        Elfamazone