Hello!

  • torinic777
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2003
      Hi,
      My name is Annie and I'm new here. I have my own writing group on
      MSN based on Diagnosis Murder fan fiction. I am currently looking
      for someone to be the "official" beta reader for the group. We write
      in round robin style, and style is the operative word here. There
      are nine different writers in the group and nine different writing
      styles. If anyone is interested in the position please let me know.

      Gayle
    • Meg
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2003
        Name or Alias: Megiliel

        Fav shows: LotR, the Sharpe series, The Young Riders..

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Nyssa, Calico, Tricia, Ashinae &
        CruiseDirector.

        Fav actors and actresses: Sean Bean, Dave Wenham, Elijah Wood (&
        almost anyone from the LotR cast ;-P), Josh Brolin, Milla Jovovich,
        Salma Hayek etc etc etc.

        Webpage address: http://www.memorablefancy.tk/ http://www.boromir.tk

        Do you write fanfiction?: Oh, yes.

        Do you beta-read: Mmmh I did a couple of times, but the fics were
        written in my native language - italian ;-)

        The fanfiction you will beta read: LotR or Sharpe, I'm very partial to
        slash. I can handle plots, timelines and spelling, but don't trust me
        too much for the grammar.. sob.

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: any
      • Liz Beattie
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2004
          I'd love a beta to help me with my Smallville Clex *slash* fan fic,

          I call it "Smallville Day" because I'm sort of basing it off the
          movie "Groundhog Day" I'm at 15 pages but plan for it to be over
          twice that long. I'm a first time Smallville writer, and only 2nd
          time writer period. But my stuff is pretty good. *Laughs, why would
          I lie?* an I've been pretty anal so far, so sp. grammer mistakes
          are min. I looking for help in every area possible. THANX!

          Anyway I would love to feel some love, hope someone can help!

          my e-mail addy is: lisalbeattie@...

          Ta
          LB