Re: Newbie

  • Pandora .
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 7, 2003
      *glomps fellow slash fan, Abinikai*

      I am SO Lucius/Severus. They are so evil and perfect together.

      Remus is such a cutie, and Sirius such a fireball!

      Yay for HP Slash!!

      ~Pandora

      > Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: Abinikai <abinikai@...>
      >Subject: Re: Newbie
      >
      >Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that
      >could be just me...)
      >

      >Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list? What about
      >Harry Potter slash fans?
      >
      >Glad to be here!
      >
      >~Pandora

    • Abinikai
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 8, 2003
        Hey! That hurt...owwww...Anyways, I believe Snape should die a lonely man and Lucius shbould burn in hell...though I CAN see them together every once in awhile for some hot, passionate, won't-talk-to-you-after-it's-finished sex...but again, that could be just me.

        "Pandora ." <tigersan00@...> wrote:
        *glomps fellow slash fan, Abinikai*

        I am SO Lucius/Severus.  They are so evil and perfect together.

        Remus is such a cutie, and Sirius such a fireball!

        Yay for HP Slash!!

        ~Pandora

        >    Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
        >    From: Abinikai <abinikai@...>
        >Subject: Re: Newbie
        >
        >Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that
        >could be just me...)
        >

        >Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list?  What about
        >Harry Potter slash fans?
        >
        >Glad to be here!
        >
        >~Pandora

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Pandora .
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 10, 2003
          LOL. Wanna know something funny? I agree with you completely. But that's
          why I love them. XD Now I am NOT trying to start an argument here. For
          discussion's sake, why do you hate them?

          Are we allowed to get off topic here, listmom?

          Who do you see as the dominant person in a Remus/Sirius paring? They're one
          of those couples that could go either way. IMO, my first inclination is to
          say Sirius would be the "man" of the relationship. But then again, I've
          read fics where there's a character you'd think would just have to be dom,
          but then they're not. So...either way.

          ~Pandora