Problems...

  • chrysanthemum@fastermail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      To make a long story short, something got messed up with fastermail.com and I have lost all saved correspondence in my account, including the email addresses of several people for whom I betaing or who were betaing for me. I would be extremely grateful if those people could drop me a quick line so that I have your contact information again (and if you sent anything to me within the last two days, I would also appreciate it if you resent that).

      Sorry to dump this on everybody out there as it's really aimed at only a few people, but I don't know of any way to reestablish contact.

      Thanks,

      ~Chrysanthemum~