Beta for SS/HP NC-17 fic needed

  • charlotteraine801
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      I need a fic beta-ed by August 9th at the latest for the Severus
      Snape Fuh-Q Fest. It's SS/HP, rated NC-17, bit PWP-ish, about 7,000
      words and contains mild to moderate S/M and D/s. I'm willing to beta
      in return, any rating slash(yaoi) or het but not femslash(yuri),
      fewer than 10,000 words, from HP, GW, or YGO.

      Please email me at marli@....