fic writing virigin

  • lexluvsraven
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 6:56 PM
      Name or Alias: Raven
      Fav shows: Smallville, Gilmore Girls, Buffy
      Fav actors and actresses: Michael Rosenbaum, Alison Mack, Alyson
      Hannigan
      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep, but i jsut started

      Do you beta-read: I haven't before and I don't know that I'd really
      be of much use, but I'm always wil to help if I can.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Smallville and Harry Potter are
      the only fandoms I have alot of knowledge of
      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Any

      Would anyone be willing to beta a Smallville Clex fic for me?