BtVS beta reader needed

  • vjoyfever
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm looking for a beta reader for a Spike/Buffy story that I'm
      writing. It's centered around the events of the series finale, and
      will be rather long upon completion. What I need is someone who is
      well-versed in grammar (including punctuation), because I'm not
      sterling myself, and would like not to put out an error-riddled
      story. If you don't think you're excellent with all things grammar,
      please don't reply. I'm also looking for someone who has really great
      Spike voice. I'm not going to be accenting the words, because I find
      that distracting in a story, but I will be using his 'speak'.

      If you're only good with Spike-voice, reply as well. The same goes
      for the grammar. I'm fine with having more than one editor working
      with me.

      If you're willing, and I'll love you dearly for it, respond to
      vjoyfever@...

      Sincerely,
      Wistful

      http://www.journalfen.net/~wistful