beta reader wanted

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2003
      i'm in the process of writing a BTVS/A:tS fic, in Buffy's POV. it'll be B/A. i only have 1 1/2 chapters done; i'm a slow writer, so you wouldn't be swamped with reading...probably like a chapter a week.

      email me back or IM me if you want to beta my fic.

      ashley k

      AIM: china92583
      yahoo: china92583

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Lilliana
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2003
        ~~~I will beta your fic if you are interested. Just send it to
        Lpsmiles88@... if you want me to beta it.
        ~Savannah~