Re: Beta needed for HP ficlet, gen

  • Madraykin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2003
      I'll beta it for you. I'm rather obsessive over grammar and spelling.

      Send it to aperfectscar @ faultless.co.uk (without the spaces)

      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "allaire_mikhail"
      <Allaire@g...> wrote:
      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I'm looking for a beta for a short ficlet, no more than 970 words,
      > Harry Potter universe, with Hermione as the protagonist, gen,
      > humor/drama.
      >
      > I'm no native speaker, so I won't dare posting this until someone
      has
      > at least looked it over. Pretty please?
      >
      > allaire :-)
    • allaire_mikhail
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2003
        Kagome wrote:

        I'm sure others will be more useful than me, I'm not a native
        speaker either so I cannot beta for you.

        Although, did you try seeking for a beta at the Fiction Alley forum?

        [...]

        Hi Kagome,

        thanks for telling me about Fiction Alley (duh! I should have thought
        of that myself!). Thankfully, enough people on this list have already
        mailed me, so my ficlet's in good hands. :-)

        Thank you all.

        Greetings,
        allaire :-)
      • Lindsay
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2003
          I'll help out I love harry fic

          --- allaire_mikhail <Allaire@...> wrote:
          ---------------------------------
          Hi guys,

          I'm looking for a beta for a short ficlet, no more
          than 970 words,
          Harry Potter universe, with Hermione as the
          protagonist, gen,
          humor/drama.

          I'm no native speaker, so I won't dare posting this
          until someone has
          at least looked it over. Pretty please?

          allaire :-)

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT