Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta needed for HP ficlet, gen

  • Kagome
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2003
      I'm sure others will be more useful than me, I'm not a native speaker either
      so I cannot beta for you.
      Although, did you try seeking for a beta at the Fiction Alley forum?

      http://www.fictionalley.org/fictionalleypark/forums/forumdisplay
      php?s=&forumid=18

      (if the mail reader cuts the url, paste from http to 18 :))
      this is the Forum where there are the beta offering/seeking for Harry Potter

      I hope you can find a beta =)
      --

      Kagome
      http://www.inuyasha.it
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24, 2003
        I'll beta it for you. I'm rather obsessive over grammar and spelling.

        Send it to aperfectscar @ faultless.co.uk (without the spaces)

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "allaire_mikhail"
        <Allaire@g...> wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > I'm looking for a beta for a short ficlet, no more than 970 words,
        > Harry Potter universe, with Hermione as the protagonist, gen,
        > humor/drama.
        >
        > I'm no native speaker, so I won't dare posting this until someone
        has
        > at least looked it over. Pretty please?
        >
        > allaire :-)
      • allaire_mikhail
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 24, 2003
          Kagome wrote:

          I'm sure others will be more useful than me, I'm not a native
          speaker either so I cannot beta for you.

          Although, did you try seeking for a beta at the Fiction Alley forum?

          [...]

          Hi Kagome,

          thanks for telling me about Fiction Alley (duh! I should have thought
          of that myself!). Thankfully, enough people on this list have already
          mailed me, so my ficlet's in good hands. :-)

          Thank you all.

          Greetings,
          allaire :-)
        • Lindsay
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 24, 2003
            I'll help out I love harry fic

            --- allaire_mikhail <Allaire@...> wrote:
            ---------------------------------
            Hi guys,

            I'm looking for a beta for a short ficlet, no more
            than 970 words,
            Harry Potter universe, with Hermione as the
            protagonist, gen,
            humor/drama.

            I'm no native speaker, so I won't dare posting this
            until someone has
            at least looked it over. Pretty please?

            allaire :-)

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT