Inuyasha Beta needed! PLEASE!

  • Kagome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
       Hello!

      I need a beta-reader for an Inuyasha's fanfiction.

      I've put it up today at FFN, but I'm still not satisfied with it. I'd like to find someone who can run into the grammar, spelling and punctuation's mistakes (and other things like wrong use of words and stuff like that). Unfortunately, I cannot, because I'm foreigner--Italian--and I don't know English language perfectly.

      The fic is a oneshot, a long oneshot, a bit strange indeed.

      Title: Back to the Future
      Rating: PG-13 (for sadness and Inuyasha's potty mouth...)
      Genre: Drama/Suspense
      Type: Final

      I've added the URL of the story at FFN so you can see if you're liking it before deciding to beta it.

      Please help me... i know that there are mistakes, but I can't go through them by myself...

      :'(

      --
      Kagome