newbe

  • darknightsam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
      Name or Alias: sam

      Fav shows: forever knight , Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
      star gate SG1 , star treck , charmed , the invisibel man ,
      basicly i like scifi and fantasy shows

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Lorelei Sieja

      Fav actors and actresses: none

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: I try but i am just a beginer and aint much
      good at it yet

      Do you beta-read: i havent done it before but i am willing to try
      and i think i could probebly come up with some good ideas for the
      plot ( i like brain storming a lot )

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
      above.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17 (
      anything )