Book Suggestions

  • Merin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 2:38 PM
      Seeing as a few of you gave some good book suggestions i thought i'd
      chip in with a few. You've named a lot of good fantasy novels, i
      don't think anyone mentioned David Eddings though. He's great, try
      the Elenium. One of my favourite books is Titus Groan by Mervyn
      Peake. That's the first book of the Gormenghast trilogy. He has a
      really interesting writing style. Another intersting writing style
      is that of Virginia Woolfe. I picked up her book "The Waves" the
      other day and really started it today. It took a while to slip into
      but now i really like it. And finally (but definatly not least)
      Emily Bronte's "Wuthering Heights" is great. Especially if you put
      it in it's context-insane victorians screaming at each other on a
      desolate moor, WOOO!

      Anyway enough of my ramblings

      Merin